Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lost And Found


One moment I’m here and another I’m lost far out my own universe. The heartaches emptied my emotions, killed my soul and the pain made me sick in the head. I should be numb by now but why do I still feel the pain of saying goodbye? I let go when I’m still holding on and now my world falls apart. I’m shattered and I know I am going through another seemingly never-ending brokenness.

I’m alone, I chose to be one. No one’s with me. I’m all alone. I’m no better than another dead angel. Alive as I may seem, breathing, my heart beats but I’m dead inside. I died last night.
Would you care to resurrect me from the dead?
Saying goodbye is such a bitter-sweet act, parting is rather painful. A conspiracy between the heart and the mind commissioned my being to put into end anything that is too good to be true.
I hear the sound of silence; it’s getting louder and louder as I lay into calmness. Too loud that it hit me in the brain and made me more sick in the head. Where are you now?
Here I am now in a world I got used to be. Familiar as I am but I’ve become a stranger – still lost and will choose to be forever lost until someone found me and bring me back to where I really belong.

No comments: