Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Movies and F.R.I.E.N.D.S.


Movies and Friends in some ways are alike. Friends always have warm and natural ways to put smile on your face. Movies in the same way play with your emotions, they can make you laugh, or the other way around - cry. Movies like friends come and go, but there are some that made marks in your heart and can be remembered for the rest of your life. Good and genuine friends are the big hits - they all give you unconditional love and affection which makes you feel complete like tickets fill the box office. There are only few of them, so never miss a good movie and never fail a good friend. Fake friends like terrible movies are flops. Most movies today are only good in the trailer - they can be deceiving like friends, they can be nice but can never be real.
Movies are classified according to genre, we prefer watching what makes us comfortable, a movie that is able to reach us inside - not just the typical tearjerker but one that gives us a clear view about what life is. Not just the usual funny movie but the one that teaches us how to be happy and making others gay. Not just the ordinary action-adventure movie but the one that offers life-learning lessons. Friends are like movies - if life is a game, we play it with friends. Friends take time to realize they all worth and perfect for each other. They meet you half way and never leave you behind.
Movies and Friends are what I live for. I prefer watching alone but I'm glad I've been with good friends while seeing some good movies.
"You are the One" - I watched it with Ms. Encenarez, had I been straight, she could be a perfcet girl for me.(lol)
"Shake, Rattle and Roll & Ouija": Ate Sharie (Ms. Carina Rafa) had been a very good companion when we watched these movies. Her screams could be heard from the next cinema.
"Enchanted": Ms. Rafa is with me here, together we enjoy being critics on the spot.
"Ang Cute Ng Ina Mo": An Ai-ia de las Alas starrer movie with Anne Curtis. I watched this with one of my best friends - Mitel. The movie is funny but I think she still got bored with it. Mitel and I have different ways looking at a movie. She doesn't like what I want, in the same way, I hate what she likes.
"Aliens vs. Predators", "Jumper" and "D-War": I've seen these movies with two of my favorite movie pals, Bryan and Robert Paolo. Watching alone could be good but watching with friends makes it perfectly fine.
Movies and Friends make Life perfect despite imperfections.

1 comment:

sadako said...

Hello Kabayan.

We would like to formally invite you to join our blogger’s community consisting mainly of bloggers from Quezon Province. We call our Group KABATAQ or KAPISANAN NG MGA BLOGISTANG TAGA QUEZON. We are still in the process of gathering members all over the blogosphere.

If you are interested to join, and we encourage you to do so, please visit this link for information and registration.

http://tinyurl.com/6b6yyb


Let us all unite in promoting the beauty, culture and heritage of our province.

God Bless

- KABATAQ Team